Summary: Do you need help with digitally transforming your business? Do you need to get more leads? Below are some tips from WSI’s top-rated webinars in 2021 to help you get started on the right track.
If you have not taken any steps to digitally transform your business you should. During the pandemic many businesses had to change their priorities and work on digital transformation to attract leads. Most B2B businesses have effectively replaced all or most of their in-person services with digital. Last year WSI hosted a variety of practical webinars to help businesses effectively implement digital marketing machines. In this blog, we’ll share some of the key takeaways from our top-rated webinars during the last year.
Five Ways to Digitally Transform Your Business
Digital marketing is constantly changing and evolving. Some of the marketing channels you used when you started your business may not work as effectively to grow your business today. If your company is not seeing growth and more website visits, it may be time to update your digital marketing strategy.
At one of the WSI webinars done last year titled “five tips to digitally transform your business” the following tips were discussed:
- Attract prospects using by implementing an inbound marketing strategy (SEO, PPC, content marketing, and social).
- Convert visitors on your website with the use of conversion tools, software and develop a better user experience.
- Close leads by tailoring your website to clearly show the value you provide to your customer (personalize the content, use call to action messages, and focus on what is important to your target audience).
- Use online reputation management (ORM) to control online conversations about your company.
- Measure and increase the online visibility of your company and brand using Google ads, website analytics, etc.
Seven Steps to Attracting More Qualified Leads Online
It’s not enough to just promote and market your products or services. Your online content needs to effectively engage your targeted audience to attract qualified leads. Attracting qualified leads to your site will help you attract new customers who can benefit from products or services you provide.
At another WSI webinar titled “7 Steps to Attracting More Qualified Leads Online”, the following tips were provided:
- Determine your lead goals (revenue objective) by calculating the average sales price of your product or service and the average lead-close rate.
- Understand your buyer’s persona by researching and studying your buyer’s behavior.
- Match your business promotion and marketing efforts to the buyer’s journey.
- Use content marketing strategies and offers to attract the right prospects.
- Use conversion strategies that include download offers on a landing page, a conversion form, a thank you page, etc.
- Use marketing channels and paid marketing to promote visibility.
- Make use of data reporting and monitoring tools to get insights into the progress and effectiveness of your digital marketing campaigns.
Make it Easy for Local Customers to Find You Online
If you want to reach more potential customers and increase leads, you need an excellent online presence. For reaching local customers, in particular, its essential to be found for searches associated with local cities or “near me” terms for products and services. Tailor your online marketing approach to attract local customers and create trust in the products and services your business offers.
In another webinar titled “How to make it easier for your local customers to find you online”, Alison Lindermann, a WSI consultant in Los Angeles, provided the following tips:
- Businesses need to make sure their sites are mobile-friendly since an increasing number of customers use mobile more than desktop.
- Include your business address on contact pages and website footers.
- Implement local SEO strategies with a Google My Business Profile to increase local visibility and traffic.
- Get customer reviews on your Google My Business Profile.
- Businesses can promote engagement with local leads using content marketing (e.g., website blog and Google My Business posts).
- Using online citations can help boost a business’s local search ranking.
- A business should optimize its site content for voice searches to reach customers who prefer to use voice-activated search options.
- For certain business categories getting a Google Guaranteed certification can increase a business’s reputation and generate more leads.
If the last two years have taught us anything, it’s the value of re-invention and adopting to changing conditions. This is why reassessing and recognizing if your business needs a digital transformation to effectively attract leads is essential. Let our experienced San Jose digital marketing team at WSI Smart Web Marketing help you put everything together for you and unlock the full potential of digital marketing. To get assistance on digitally transforming your business, contact us today.
About the Author
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Don't stop the learning now!
Why B2B Companies Need a Digital Marketing Plan and How to Make One
Digital marketing offers immense opportunities in the B2B space, but in even a moderately competitive field, it takes organization and planning to get the most out of its potential. Blindly pouring resources into an online campaign is unlikely to generate the returns you want. However, if you create a detailed B2B digital marketing plan optimized …READ MORE
We Won 13 More WMA WebAwards in 2022!
Summary: Looking for a winning digital marketing partner to grow your business? Work with WSI and be inspired by our 13 new Web Marketing Association WebAwards!WSI continues to be a leader in web design!We’re excited to announce that WSI, across its entire network, has won 13 more prestigious WebAwards in the Web Marketing Association competition …READ MORE
5 Must-Haves for Measuring Digital Marketing Success
Summary: If you to want to accurately measure the success of your digital marketing efforts there are some key performance metrics that you need to monitor. Below are 5 important things to track that will help you determine the success of your marketing efforts. Watch our recorded webinar on this topic and read our summary …READ MORE